A piezoelectric vibration through a controlled device (Piezosurgery) is used to perform accurate and exact Osteotomies, periodontology, Comfortable Tooth Extraction, Implantology and oral surgery procedure. The use of piezoelectric equipment makes endodontic surgery (removal of instrument from root canal, removing root canal fillings) convenient and accurate. Sinus lift and other bone augmentation procedure are carried out with much lower risk and minimal chances of injury to mucous membranes. We feel proud that Avance Dental Care was amongst pioneer Dental Clinics to incorporate Piezosurgery units to Dental practice in North India.
- Piezosurgery is more efficient in first phase of bone healing.
- The micro vibrations are usually in range of 60 to 200 micro millimeters which ensures that the temperatures are not raised during cutting.
- Delicate osteotomies in close proximity to vital vascular-nervous structures can be done with high precision.
- It provides faster bone regeneration and healing.
- Minimal risk of emphysema.
- Reduced pain experience.
- Reduced traumatic stress.
- Minimal operative invasion.
- Efficient sinus lifts and bone augmentation procedure.